Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

Yep, we made it back to Austin. Boy what a trip! There is still lots of work to be done. We brought back over 50# of catalogs from vendors. Oh yeah, it's true. Lorrie's suitcase with all the catalogs with all the paperwork was 53# so we had to pull the K & Co catalog out so that we could check that one without going over the weight limit.

We spent the return trip talking and planning new orders and everything else scrappy that we could think of. It will take many more hours to make decisions on which goodies to order, but you can be assured that it will be another exciting few months as new product begins to roll in.

--- Janet

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I can't wait to see all of the goodies. When should the shipments start arriving? I guess I should start saving my pennies now!

Janet said...

Yep... start saving now. There will be cool stuff coming in for months to come. Some of it was ready to ship, so as soon as the vendors get back from the show they will start filing the orders. I would think that some of it will may be in the store as soon as the week of Valentine's, but I guess that will depend on how many orders they have to fill and how quickly they can get the orders out. Some companies have delayed releases, so I know we have Creative Imagination shipping now, March and April. The SEI stuff was going to be ready later in February so it may not here until March. I'm sure Julie and Lorrie will keep us informed as the new things begin to arrive. You hear that Julie.... we're counting on you to post as soon as something gets here ;)

Pam Sivage said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Yes we do need daily posting of the goodies coming in!!

Anonymous said...

I saw Lorrie's suitcase. Can we push up our employee meeting? I can't wait to see all of the new things, and hear all about your adventures! This is almost more exciting than Christmas morning! :-)