Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Blog Sale!

Good morning blog readers! We hope you were able to take advantage of this past weeks' sale! If not, no worries--new Friday, new sale!

Starting today through Thursday, Jan 25 buy 1 yard of ribbon and receive 1 yard of ribbon free. Only available if you let us know you are a blog reader and only 1 yard free per visit.

This is a great way to stock up on your ribbon, and if you are looking for creative ways to store your ribbon, keep our upcoming organizational class in mind: Organize This n That Ribbon on Tuesday, Jan 30 from 7-9. The cost is only $12 and that includes to Cropper Hopper ribbon storage boxes (or you can use a credit for the same retail amount toward another organizational system of your choice). We will be discussing several different storage options for ribbon and spending our 2 hours organizing yours! Call for more information or to sign up, 244-7277.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carla said...

Oh man - I should have read this before I came in - how much ribbon did I buy tonight?
Ive learned my lesson :)
Scrapbookfever.com BLOG before going to the store :)

Pam Sivage said...

I saw the ribbon storage system at the store and it is so great for all that ribbon lying around!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new ribbon storage system. I love ribbon and need help in keeping it in one place.
BTW - I love these weekly blog sales!

Keep em comin!