Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January Sketch Contest


Need some inspiration or a gentle push to get out of your box? Stop in and pick up a copy of our sketch, or use the example here. Complete your sketch and bring it into the store by Jan 31 and you’ll be entered to win a $25 gift certificate. Check out our online gallery at www.scrapbookfever.com. We can’t wait to see what you come up with :)

I have never used many sketches, but I am having a good time with the sketches that have been posted. Julie designed the January sketch using a 12x12. I modified it to fit my 8 1/2 x 11 albums that I still work in sometimes.

Remember, employees cannot win the sketch contest. Only the customers are eligible, so bring in your example using the current month's sketch and you just might win the drawing. You definately won't win if you don't play.

3 comments:

fever team said...

I love your layouts Janet! Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

I don't usually do 8.5 x 11 pages, but these are inspiring me to try that size again. Thanks janet! I really love the sketches that everyone is submitting. It is awesome to see how each person interprets the design and how different one sketch can be made, even if you use it several times in your same scrapbook.

Pam Sivage said...

Super sketch Julie! and love your layouts Janet!! I love to see all the different layouts from the sketch coming into the store!!