Friday, January 12, 2007

Blog Reader's Only Sale

We hope you enjoyed our first blog reader's sale. It was fun seeing everyone come in with their secret code phrase on their paper scraps so they could pick out that special item that they had been coveting! Now we want you to dig through your stash again and bring us the oldest sticker that you can find and are willing to part with. Then you can trade that sticker in for our BOGO Special. Buy any regular priced item with adhesive and get a second item of equal or lesser value for FREE. Limit one per customer. Sale runs from Friday, January 12th through Thursday, January 18th. OK bloggers...we'll see you soon!!!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I loved the first blog reader's sale! (I felt like I was part of a secret club!).

Thank you so much for the sale!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam Sivage said...

This is such a great idea! Will be fun to see what old sticker you bring in!!

mollylollypop said...

Yes :) Great sale! I love this place!

carla said...

Yes ! Ditto - the blog sales are great :)

carla said...

Oh great - look - I posted Marie style! :) At least it was only twice! hahaha It didnt let me sign in so I didnt think it took :)
Ooops - oh well - at least some of you know what a crazy night its been :)