Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Are you iced in and scrapping too?

With most of the area shut down, I know a lot of us are home and many are scrapping! That is one good thing about being stuck inside :)

In case your creativity is running thin, I thought I'd share this great sketch site with you. We have had a great response to our sketches at Scrapbook Fever and if you are having fun with them, definitely check out

http://www.pagemaps.com/

The sketches that Becky Fleck does are amazing--and she has a huge catalog of them. Just scroll down the left hand side of the page and explore. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

yes and yes! The teenagers went "sledding" down the driveway providing a grest photo op!
Thanks for the Becky Fleck link, love her sketches!!

Anonymous said...

Yep! I finally finished my design team layout and I'm snapping up pictures of our "Big Chill, Ice Storm of 2007" Can't wait to start this layout!
I loved the sketch site, but even more I'm having a great time getting out of my "box" by utilizing the sketches we have at SBF! Keep em comin!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carla said...

Yes - love the sketches :) I never try anything new - they really pull you out of your box! I still havent checked out that page maps - maybe I will go there now - its only 2:43 am! Arrrgh!
~Carla