Friday, February 02, 2007

Help Us Choose!

Hello all! One of our favorite companies, BoBunny, did several amazing lines that debuted at CHA last week. We are having a dickens of a time choosing which line(s) to bring into the store. So we thought for our Blog Contest this week we'd ask you for your input.

So, check out these 4 paper lines, choose your favorite and write it on a scrap of paper along with your name to enjoy 40% off one regular priced item.

In order to view the papers, you'll need to go to: http://www.bobunny.com/catalog/2007%20Catalog_files/1-45.pdf and look on pages

34 and 35 for the AnnaSophia collection
36 and 37 for the Play All Day collection
38 and 39 for teh Sweet Summer collection
or
44 and 45 for the Daydream collection

we can't wait to see which line is your favorite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorrie, you are driving me crazy! How do you choose? I love em all! Though I do have a favorite, so I'll turn in my little piece of paper with my vote!

fever team said...

(this is from patti -- i still don't know how to make it show my name!) -- and i bet i can guess which one Marie likes best!! i'm having a hard time......especially because i saw another BoBunny line i liked, too.......decisions, decisions......!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhhhhhh. So many cute things. But, if you want my honest opinion, I thought the 4 options looked alot like a number of the other styles that have been out. I REALLY LIKED the GARDEN CHIC even better than those options. But, if I was going to choose between the 4 it would be the ones on p. 44 & 45.

Carmela said...

I wanted to vote for the Sweet Summer collection although I liked
them all as well.