Friday, February 09, 2007

This weeks Blog Contest is all about Organization!

I know we are all thinking about organization this time of year and looking for new ideas to steamline the process. Scrapbook Fever has several great new storage items that are work well for keeping your goodies in check and giving you better access to what you have.

We would love your ideas and input in this area. Jot down your favorite organizational tip and/or product and we'll give you a buy one/get one half price (equal or lesser value) deal on the organizational products of your choice. Then we'll post all the ideas here on the blog to share your great tips with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW, Julie -- thnx so much for the organizational tip about the Cropper Hopper box. i was waffling on buying one until you showed me how you're using it for all your scraps -- so i bought one and filled it and now we put it in the middle of the table at crops and anyone can use it -- my scraps are getting used and it saves money! thnx loads -- i love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm adding my scaps to Patti's since we all share them anyway. I think these organizational tips are always helpful.

I'm also loving those plastic bags on a key ring for all of my primo flowers and misc. embellishments. I have hooked it onto the handles of my cropper hopper so I'm ready to go without adding bottles and "stuff"

Can't wait to see what other organizational tools will be available and how everyone is using them.

Share your ideas with us so we can all be organized!