Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sometimes those old pictures....


just aren't fun or easy to work with! I am slowly going through my dh old nameless pictures.Most of them are not very good and there are no names and very few dates. We are plodding through, putting names on the ones we can!I was so stumped with these that I cut into circles and along came "Ms. Walk on Water Heritage Expert Janet"Friday night at the crop and helped me right out!! Love this Cosmo Cricket paper and embellies!! Used the Cricut Base Camp Font and my QK font! Thank you, Janet! Pam

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad you came to the scrappy hour Friday. I always enjoy getting together to scrap and the scrappy hours are a great way to do that. It's always so much fun to see what folks are working on and to bounce ideas off of each other. I'm also glad I could help with the layout. I was delighted to see the finished project. It turned out fabulous!!!
-- Janet

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

fever team said...

pam -- can i steal your idea? i only have about a bizillion old, nameless pictures to put somewhere!!! (don't we all.....) and i'm glad you came to scrappy hour, too -- don't get to scrap with you enuf!! and Ms. Walks on Water always has great ideas, doesn't she?

patti