Thursday, November 09, 2006

Have you seen the prize package you could win?

We have the prize package for the November Blog Contest up at the store. Be sure to take a peek while you are checking out! It is full of goodies and retails for more than $50!

All you have to do is share your pieces of art with us by emailing us a photo to roundrockfever@aol.com We'll post your submissions on our webpage and our Fever team will vote for their favorite. Janet, one of the fabulous artists that works at Scrapbook Fever has this one to share to inspire you to share yours!






Janet's comments: I picked up this accordion album kit at the Scrapbook Expo last month. It is a 5" accordion folded album by Bazzill and decorated with the new Basic Grey Fruitcake papers and the Basic Grey Christmas rub-ons. The wrap around was supposed to slide off and on, but I wanted to use the Basic Grey magnets. I matted the 3" square on chipboard (with a dogtag punched out on the back for the placement of the magnets). I love playing with the opening. I have not used the Basic Grey rub-ons much, but man were they easy, and good looking. I also used the Crop-a-dile and the jumbo eyelets from We Are Memory Keepers. I also used the Basic Grey tags coordinating tags and I scrapped out side my box by using the chipboard shapes that came in the kit. I chalked all the edges with the Color Box fluid chalks. And I used the Curvy Cutter to cut a circle on the back side. The kit showed only one side decorated, but upon the good advice of other Fever Team members I decorated both sides. I do love how it turned out. Sometimes I take tips that are offered! I will get the sample to the store by the weekend so you can all have fun with the magnets.
I can't wait to see the other gift ideas, so y'all get busy and post something fun. I might want to scrap lift a neat idea!!! -- Janet

5 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

An awesome mini album! I have seen it in person and it rocks! Love those BG snaps!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fever team said...

I love your album Janet! So elegant and festive!

Anonymous said...

Janet,

You rock with this one too, but what else is new? I love all the product you used in this project. Keep it comin. I think I may be the one scrapliftin!

Janet said...

This album is so fast and easy. I'm thinking I might just have to make my own accordion album (thanks to Julie's technique I learned last year) and make myself another similar album. I was laying awake last night thinking about this. Is it a bad sign when a person like me spends potential sleeping time thinking about scrapbooking??? Oh well... I can't seem to stop it ;)