Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Janet's Pick is Here!















Memories Complete
http://www.memoriescomplete.com/ideas/
I love the new Memories Complete double sided papers, die cuts and stickers. The blue layout is from the Boy line. I used the patterned papers as accents down the left side and to mat the photos. I used the chunky die cuts as elements. The blue dot strip is a die cut that I put through our new Queen & Company buckles. I also used some of the Queen & Company brads in two opposing corners. I have a 12x12 double page Christmas layout at the store using the round circle stickers and an 8 1/2 x 11 double page Christmas layout at home waiting to be scanned. I got all four pages out of 2 sheets of double sided patterned paper and one set of circle stickers with a little Bazzill. And I had lots of fun using my new Curvy Cutter to make my own circle accents.

We also got some great $1 items from Memories Complete. The family paper pack comes with five sheets of coordinating papers. I also used the word stickers, the accent stickers and the letter stickers on this layout. The only extras I used on the layout was a piece of ribbon from Basic Grey and a few Making Memories rub-ons. I have quite a few albums that I started years ago that are the 8 1/2 x 11 format. I enjoy going back and making these smaller pages as a change of pace.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Janet...you know I love, love those circle stickers. I love the idea of using those new stickers along with our Curvy Cutters to cut the perfect circle in a flash! I saw new oval stickers coming out from Memories Complete...gee I wonder how we could cut a perfect oval???

Janet said...

Lorrie.... you always have to throw a little challenge out there, don't you. You know I'll take the bait!!! The oval cutter is the only one I haven't played with yet. You know the design team layout this month, I used the curved square from the Curvy Cutter. Just you look out... I'll have my ovals up soon. I'm hooked!

Janet

Anonymous said...

Janet,

Great layouts! I'm so glad to see that you used some of my picks- the Queen & Company. Can't wait to see what you do with the ovals!

Pam Sivage said...

Janet, This is so super! love the buckle! The colors in all the layouts are just perfect for the pictures!!! I just wonder why you sized that huge fish he caught down that small:)! That Curvy Cutter is my new best friend! and we have great things planned wtih it! Ovals....you will have the best layouts in the world using them! I can't wait to see them!!!