Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Heritage


This week we got the new Creating Keepsakes book by Becky Higgins called "Family History Scrapbooking". It is fantastic! It has lots and lots of ideas and tips plus all sorts of sketches in the back.

The timing is great as this week ends my series of the 20 page heritage album using the Karen Foster "My Legacy" papers and embellishments. Saturday I will be offering all four classes back to back. If you are interested in creating a special 20 page album, be sure to sign up soon. I have had a blast making the samples and working on my own album.

--Janet

4 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Just Beautiful Janet!! You truly walk on water!! and are the Queen of Heritage! love the colors and the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Each time I see the latest Heritage pages you've done, I am amazed. You keep coming up with such neat ideas, colors schemes, and layouts. Oh she who WOW!

fever team said...

what can i saw but WOW WOW WOW!!!

patti

fever team said...

actually, i do have something to say other than WOW: Janet's 4-part Heritage class was a real inspiration, and i can't thank her enuf for all the hard work she put into the series, and all the help and ideas i got out of it. for all those who need a starting point in heritage and geneology -- this is it! thank you, She Who Walks on Water!!!

patti