Monday, March 05, 2007

What a Blast!

We had such a great time on our 3rd Bus Tour! I had the pleasure of spending the day with a wonderful group of funny, creative ladies from Scrapbook Fever and Scrapbook Crossing. I am so glad you all joined in the fun and you can pick up your CD with photos of the day (some good, some you can tell the photographer was distracted by all the scrappy eye candy) later on this week.

Thanks again for participating and we'll see you all next year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the "tour"ist that came in said what a great time they had. I was sooooo jealous! We're thinking we may have to borrow Lorrie's, car so all of the staff can do a tour! If you missed it this time, you'll have to wait until next year!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun on Saturday--came home and gave my hubby a big hug for such a wonderful birthday gift. It was such an enjoyable and relaxing way to spend the day. Already talking up the next bus tour!