Monday, March 26, 2007

Ooops!

Hello blog readers! Did you notice? We made a mistake and forgot something really important: our weekly blog contest! We are so sorry. . . let me explain . . .

We having been rearranging the store--we have lots of new things in the planning stages, making more room for product, classes and a few surprises. And we were so busy using our brains (brainstorming) and muscles (lifting) on Friday that we completely forgot our blog readers! But we are going to make it up to you!

We'd love to hear your opinion on the store's new layout! So come in, look around and post a comment about our new arrangement with your email address and we'll email you a code for 40% off any regularly priced item! We'll run this contest through next weekend (Sat. the 30th) to give you time to get in. And we'll do another blog contest on Friday--we promise not to forget :)

Thanks so much for understanding--and come check out the store--we hope you like it as much as we do!

7 comments:

scrapaddict said...

Saw storeon Saturday. It looked AWESOME!!! :-)

Vicki Flinchum

scrapaddict said...

Oops . . . forgot my email adress: flinchum@sbcglobal.net.

Anonymous said...

I came into the store on Tuesday (after being off all weekend) and couldn't believe how different it looked. Last time we made changes I said "WOW" this time I think it is even "WOWier" than before! I can't wait to see what other changes we make. It looks like a brand new store! Great job! I love the new floorplan design!

Anonymous said...

Visited the store yesterday & the back looks like there's so much more space! I love the way the tables are turned!

Sandra Walsh
skwalsh@earthlink.net

Carmela said...

I visited the store today and the new floor plan looks great! I really like having the cardstock and the class projects more visible. Keep up the great work
ladies! You are a great team!
jwhubler@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

Love the changes. Can't wait to crop in the new, bigger space.
Ruth
outonawhim@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I really like the cardstock in it's new location, the lighting is so much better.

Linda Ash

lindaash2001@yahoo.com