Friday, March 16, 2007

I am so loving all the new Rusty Pickle goodies we got in! This is a layout I did yesterday using a bunch of the new stuff. I think the big chipboard letters may be gone already but they flew out the door so fast I'm sure we'll reorder them. Let us know if you want us to save you a set.


And a quick reminder: the St Patrick's Day sale continues through tomorrow so remember that today is 25% off all albums and tomorrow is 25% off all patterned papers! Consider yourself Lucky! And you never know what the 40% off special of the day will be :) Happy St Patricks Day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juls, I love the layout. Now I wish I had gotten some of the chipboard letters too. I'll be better prepared next time!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that layout Ms. Julie! :)

~Carla

Anonymous said...

juls -- once again, i stand in awe of the master -- and once again you top my "i hate you!" list, reserved for those o-so-creative people who make me crazy with their totally wonderful, inspiring and effortless creations!!! i absolutely LOVE this layout -- of course, it helps that you have such great, willing subjects!!! great job, Party Princess!!

Anonymous said...

aww, you guys are too sweet!