Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Design Team Spotlight: Team Member and Instructor Marie Caldwell!

I started scrap booking about 5 years ago thanks to my daughter Chris. I got hooked really quick. I started doing pages of my grandchildren. They are so cute! Then realized I had a ton of travel pictures just sitting in plain ole albums. I made it my mission to scrap each trip. Well I’m still working on the trips, because we keep taking more trips!
My favorite thing to do is take classes at Scrapbook Fever and learn from all of the other instructors. They all “challenge” me to get out of my comfort zone. I love to learn all of the new techniques that are available. The fact that you can complete a project in a couple of hours is very appealing to me. I find I don’t have as much time to scrap as I would like to have, so classes work really well.
One of my true passions is card making. I’m sure some of you have taken my classes. I’m working on a new technique (well, new for me) that I will share during the Giftmas Extravaganza. In the meantime, I ‘m trying to get ready for the All Night scrappy on Saturday! Hope to see you there!

No comments: