Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Its Card Season at Scrapbook Fever!


With the World Cardmaking Event coming up this weekend, we've all got cards on the brain. And that is good this time of year! We still a a few spots available for Saturday so stop in to see all the great classes by our many wonderful teachers!


In addition to that, Janet has come up with another great class later in the month: Christmas Tree Cards.
It is on the schedule twice, Monday the 8th from 7-9 and Saturday the 20th at 12:30. The class is $15 and you'll learn both tea bag folding and iris folding techniques!


1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi there! I just had to tell everyone how much fun I had creating these Christmas cards. They may look complicated, but they are really easy. Hmmmm, I was going to say which was my favorite, but I like each of them for different reasons. I guess I can't pick just one favorite. You'll have to decide for yourself! But let me tell you, the tree with the bling takes only minutes to complete!!!!

See you at the class,
Janet