Friday, October 26, 2007

Blog Spotlight: Instructor and Fever Team Member Pam Sivage!

In Pam's own words: My turn to blurb about myself! One thing I get asked a lot is where do I get my ideas. I scrap lift a lot, one layout can turn into an entire album, something just sparks my idea cells! Sadly for me most of the ideas come in the wee hours of the morning when I should be sleeping, once the idea crawls into my head I am done for the rest of the night! I usually don't have a hard and fast rule when I sit down to start an album, I might have an idea but I never know how it is going to end up until the end! My scrapbook room looks like a tornado went through until the very last piece is put into the album! Then I do clean it up and start over! Every once in a while I do throw in a few layouts just to keep up but my real passion is mini albums! I love that you can finish them, give them as fun gifts or just keep them as a memory of a very special day! I keep several very special "leftover" boxes that have bits and pieces of stickers and when I do an album they get used! If it looks like it needs a home on that page it goes there! I am horrible about using patterned paper scraps in my albums...I have them and I don't know know why I don't but I just seem to start with a series of patterned paper and work from there! My friend Janet thought my box full of chipboard was a total unorganized disaster....it is but there is just something I really like about digging through the pieces of chipboard and the little snippets of stickers to complete my idea!!

No comments: