Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scrapbook Fever Must Say Goodbye

As some of you know, with our lagging economy, I had chosen not to sign another long term lease and was renting on a month-to-month basis with our center. Well the time has come for Scrapbook Fever to close its doors and say goodbye. I think that I can speak for all of the staff members when I say that we have very much enjoyed being a part of the Round Rock Community and it will be difficult to say goodbye to so many of you who have become our friends. Never could I have realized how personal this business would become and how many sincere friends I would make in the process. I sincerely thank all of you for your business and loyalty to Scrapbook Fever over these past 10 years. We have stocked up on Kleenex at the front register so please stop by..we will all be needing lots of hugs :))


All merchandise is now 25% off the marked price.


A few housekeeping notes for the next few weeks:


August classes will be held as scheduled.

All gift certificates and credits must be used by August 31st.

Cash and Credit Card Sales only.

Gold and Silver Club Memberships will be honored through August 31st.

Most fixtures and furniture are for sale…items and prices will be published on Monday, August 25th. If interested in a particular item, please leave your name, phone number and item description with a staff member.

All sales from this point on are final, no returns or refunds.


Thanks again,

Lorrie

6 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

I'm am so saddened by this news. I'm just speechless. Scrapbook Fever will be missed!!!

Vicki

The Lone Star Gradys said...

I will miss you all so much. You've been my family and my sanity when I've needed it most. I love you all and will miss Scrapbook Fever terribly.

Carol

Anonymous said...

I too am really sad. Scrapbook Fever was a wonderful place to work and play and I've met so many dear women there.

We are--all of us, employees and customers alike--so blessed to have been a part of the Scrapbook Fever family.

sherry d said...

I don't think i have adequate words to express my sadness in this situation. I love SBF! It's "where everybody knows your name" and has been a big part of my life for over 10 years! I truly don't know what i'll do without ya'll around. Like Carol said, it's been family and sanity when i needed it. I've always told my friends about you - even my students ;).

I will miss you terribly!
God bless you Lorrie, and your family, and God bless those who've impacted my life through SBF!
sherry

lindz said...

I am so sad. I just heard. I wish I was there to scrap one last time. :(

Janet said...

I just want to say "thank you" to all the wonderful customers and co-workers and a great boss. I've loved all my years with SBF and hope that we can remain in touch.

Janet