Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Closing Day

Our final day of business will be Sunday, September 7th. Here is our schedule:


Regular hours now through Sunday, Aug. 31st
Monday, Sept. 1st CLOSED
Tuesday, Sept. 2nd - Saturday, Sept. 6th 10-4
Sunday, Sept. 5th 1-5

Gold and Silver Club Memberships will be honored through Aug. 31st.

All merchandise is now 40% off.

Thank you to all of our dear customers who gave us hugs and let us know how much we will be missed. Please know how much we will all miss you as well.

We plan to keep our blog alive as a way to keep in touch, so if you are a blogger, please check back and contribute :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sad to hear of your closing. I always enjoyed stopping by and shopping :) whenever I was in the Austin area. With the high gas prices and having gone through a recent divorce I haven't been down your way in a while.

I know you will be missed by many and I wish you good luck with any future endeavors.

Take care!
Pam Cooper
Waco TX