Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Weekly Blog Contest!

Welcome to the the Scrapbook Fever Weekly Blog contest. We'll post them on Wednesdays so check back each week to play (or check every day to see whats new!)

1. Go to our website, www.scrapbookfever.com and find the answers to these 3 questions:

What is one project option from our private party plans?
Who teaches our 50 things to Smile About Album class?
What discount do Gold customers receive on every purchase?

Once you have found the answer to all 3 questions, send the answers to us via email at roundrockfever@aol.com .

2. Then, in conjunction with Customer Service Week, we would like to ask you to post your favorite thing about Scrapbook Fever as a comment on our blog. If you are not a member of Blogger you can easily become one by signing up for free! Once you are a member you can post your comments on our blog. We welcome comments, suggestions and compliments anytime!!! And you never know when we'll reward a comment or suggestion with a prize!

Next Tuesday, October 10th we will put all of the names of those who completed the contest correctly into a hat and draw one lucky winner of a $25 Scrapbook Fever Gift Certificate!!!

6 comments:

phuong said...

YEAH! I am first! My favorite thing about Scrapbook Fever is DEFINITELY all the people who work there. It's like that Cheers song, "Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name." Everyone is just so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! I feel like I am visiting friends when I visit and it's just SO NICE to have a place like this to shop at.

Pam Sivage said...

Scrapbook Fever is the best! Just as comfy as going into your own scrapbook room, just a lot more fun choices to make! Love this blog Julie, Great job!!

Team Manager said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Team Manager said...

This is just ONE of my favorite things about Scrapbook Fever...the play area. I often shop with my 2 year old and it is so nice for him to have a place to play while I shop!

Victoria said...

OOOH, I miss everyone at Scrapbook Fever so much! You ladies rock. Good job on the blog Julie.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing about SBF is definitely the staff. I always feel like a valued customer when I am shopping. They are never too busy to put a movie on for the kids, help me match my photos to some cool new papers, and will even special order things if necessary and call when they come in. Love it, love it love it.

Cynthia
P.S. I also like the children's playhouse.