Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday Blog Contest! Our Bug has the Fever!


Meet the newest member of our Fever Team! Yes, friends, the Cricut--the cutest die cutting machine around has landed right here at Scrapbook Fever. We will be keeping him (or her?) in our work area and will pull him/her out at crops and some classes. We will have them available for special order (yes, you can use silver or gold discounts) and will carry the pads and blades for those customers that need them.

Now, where does the contest come in? We need your help! Our dear little bug doesn't have a name yet and we'd like your help to find the perfect one. Post your name idea in the comments section here at the blog and our Fever team will vote for their favorite. The winner will get a 2 hour playdate with the bug and a Cricut expert to cut out lots of goodies for your projects.

Sound fun? We can't wait to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

Janet said...

"Firefly, the Fever bug" ??? I'm so glad it's here. I've been sharing custody with a scrappin' buddy and you can see around the store how much I love the bug. It seems that most of my samples up there have something cut using the bug. Thanks to Patti & Lorrie for the new addition to the team.

Janet

Janet said...

Firefly, the Fever bug???

I love the bug. I am so excited that Lorrie & Patti have added it to our Fever Team. I've been sharing custody with a scrappin' buddy for the past few months and I simply love the bug. If you look around at the samples, you'll see many of my new creations show off some of the great bug fun.

For my birthday this week, my family bought me my very own bug. Now I don't have joint custody with my friend, but we will continue to schedule many play dates.

Janet

Pam Sivage said...

I am the Scrappin buddy that has had shared custody with Janet! I am a little sad to say now that she has her own bug we won't have to share custody. I do know that bugs can get lonely so we have arranged weekly play dates so our bugs can visit and not have separation anxiety! If you haven't seen all the wonderful things this little bug can do, stop by SBF and see for yourself!

Anonymous said...

My suggestion is Cricket, a bug
name close to cricut. I have
seen this in the magazines and
am anxious to see what it can do.

Anonymous said...

Here are a couple of ideas Chirpy or Ricky the Cricky! Love the blog!!! Hope y'all had a great weekend!! =) See ya soon.