Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Town Papers



Hi folks, Janet here... look at what I did using custom papers from My Town Papers (http://www.mytownpapers.com/).


I was cropping with some friends last weekend and started working on this little mini album. We were expecting out of town company and it would be their first visit to Austin, so I thought it would be fun to make a little scrapbook. I stayed up WAAAaaayyyy to late the night before they arrived, but I got it finished. I used Austin (TX) 03 for the chipboard cover and cut a Cricut shape of the Texas Capital for the single embellishment. I used the Pioneer 5x7 refills for the inside pages. Inside I used the Round Rock Paper, the Austin paper, the Keep Austin Weird paper and the Texas theme paper. The pictures on the papers made great background papers for some of our local photographs. I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I enjoy sharing. The gift was a huge success!

No comments: