Friday, August 03, 2007

August 6-10 classes

We have fun and exciting classes coming up next week. Be sure and call or stop by and sign up for the ones you want to take!!

Tuesday is the Teen Organizer class taught by a teen herself! Jillian will be showing you how to make this adorable chipboard book just in time for school! You can put your friends pics and info in this fun book, plus any other "special" teen goodies! 7-9 pm $20

Wednesday Susan is teaching the popular Getting Started Class. She gives you a great insight on how to get started in this fun hobby! You will learn the basics of scrapbooking and complete a 2 page layout with your favorite pictures! This is a great time to get started scrapbooking before you start taking all those school and sport pictures!! 7-9 $12

Thursday Pam is helping you get a head start on the Holidays by having the first in a series of Santa's Workshops! This fun class is a Jacob's Ladder that not only will be tons of fun to make but will amaze your friends in how it works!! The possibilities for this mini album are limited only by you imagination! Ann Acuff suggested using this ladder to put your favorite Holiday receipes in and give as a fun and memorable gift!! 6:30-9 $25


Space is limited on each class so call or stop by soon so you don't miss out on the upcoming classes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to take this class. I'm going to make some early Christmas presents for my youngest grand children, with pictures of them at past Christmases. I think they will have alot of fun with these. I'm so excited. Thanks Pam for setting this class up for all of us.

Janet said...

I've made these. They are absolutey the best! I love the interactive photos and it makes such a unique gift. I know a couple of young boys who may have to beat off the parents when they get this gift!

Don't miss this class! I have a small version that I left at the store just for another idea. The possibilities are endless!